Search form

Do you Need a Sales or Use Tax Permit

Do you make taxable retail sales of tangible personal property, services, or specified digital products into Iowa?


Do you have a physical presence in Iowa?



Do you sell exclusively through a marketplace facilitator that collects Iowa Sales tax? 


Do you have: 

  • $100,000 or more in gross revenue from Iowa sales or

  • make 200 or more separate sales transactions in Iowa?