eFile & Pay - Browser Requirements
The system automatically checks your computer's Internet browser to see if it is compatible with the Iowa eFile & Pay system.
To avoid a service disruption when accessing eFile & Pay, please check your browser to see if it supports TLS v1.2 and 128 bit encryption. If it does you are up-to-date. If not, you must upgrade your browser.
Minimum browser requirements to use eFile & Pay (older browser versions may not work):
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 and higher
- Firefox 31 and higher
- Chrome 38 and higher
To Upgrade Your Browser:
- Internet Explorer: Microsoft.com
- Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/products/?v=b
- Chrome https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/
How to find out what version of the browser you are using:
- Open your browser
- Click on “Help” in the toolbar
- Click on: About...
To Print the Payment Voucher from eFile & Pay Confirmation Screen...
- You must be using Internet Explorer version 5.5 or newer and Acrobat Reader version 6.0.1 or newer.