Estimated Tax Payments for Individual or Corporate Income
If making estimated tax payments electronically, the only document left to be filed will be the annual income tax return, due four months after the end of the calendar or fiscal year.
- The tax payment can be made from your savings or checking account without having to write a check.
- The payment can be scheduled for a future date.
- Best of all, no fees to make an electronic payment.
By choosing to “enroll” we will send you a Business eFile Number (BEN) number that you can use to access the system instead of using your Social Security or Federal ID Number each time. When you’re enrolled, you can also use the system to view payment history.
The final payment due with the income tax return can also be made electronically through eFile & Pay.
The dates for EFTing the estimated tax installments are:
- April 30 for calendar year filers, or the last day of the fourth month for fiscal year filers.
- June 30 for calendar year filers, or the last day of the sixth month for fiscal year filers.
- September 30 for calendar year filers, or the last day of the ninth month for fiscal year filers.
- Individual income: January 31 of the next year for calendar year filers, or the last day of the first month of the next fiscal year for fiscal year filers.
Corporate income: The last day of the 12th month of the calendar or fiscal year.