Search form

Let us help you

  Check your rent return statusRequest or change a permitMake a paymentFile a sales or withholding returnCheck your income return statusFind a form

Flooding Extension Information

If your principal residence or business is within the impacted flooding area and you received a bill for filing or paying late, you may file a penalty waiver. View other frequently asked questions regarding the 2019 Flooding extensions.

Additional helpful pages...

I Got a Letter for details about why the Department contacted you and instructions if you need do anything
eFile & Pay Login Help for help resetting your password
Research and Statistics General Tax
 section for general tax information and publications
Reports Index for all Department reports 
Research and Statistics Tax Credits Research section for tax credit information
Taxpayer Rights for taxpayer rights information  


Still need help?

Chat with usEmail UsCall UsVisit Us