Free Webinar - Using eFile & Pay
A free online webinar on using eFile & Pay will be held on Wednesday, September 12 from noon - 1:00 pm CT. This online course provides information for Business Tax Filers using the Iowa Department of Revenue online filing and payment service eFile & Pay. Topics covered include:
- Keeping your sensitive data safe
- How to property manage your eFile & Pay account
- Self-service account access recovery
- Creating sub-user accounts for employees and service providers
- Assigning security levels, updating account information
- Best practices for cyber hygiene
Register now or visit IASourceLink for details on past and future webinar topics.
The Iowa Department of Revenue has partnered with the Center for Business Growth and Innovation at the University of Northern Iowa to provide free tax webinars on IASourceLink. The presenter for this webinar is Terry O’Neill, Taxpayer Service Specialist with the Iowa Department of Revenue.