Credit for Nonresident or Part-Year Resident

Step Subject
Tax, Credits & Checkoff Contributions
Instruction Year

Nonresidents or Part-Year Residents:

Before you can complete the rest of the return, you will need to complete the IA 126.

Enter the amount of your nonresident / part-year resident tax credit from Schedule IA 126, line 33. A copy of Schedule IA 126 and a copy of your federal return must be included.

You may owe less tax by using filing status 3 or 4.

Instructions and examples for using the IA 126.

Go to Line 47

Go to Line 49

Source URL: