Where Is My Rent Reimbursement?

2019 Rent Reimbursement forms will be mailed by mid-January to individuals who qualify and submitted a claim the previous year. Please complete the form you receive by mail. If you are new to the process and need a form, please check back here in mid-January for the form. View the Common Questions section below for prior year forms.


If you have questions, save time and view common questions below before calling.

If you need assistance filing your Rent Reimbursement Form, you can call the Department to schedule an appointment to file your claim at 515-281-3114 or 800-367-3388 (Choose option #1). There are also Rent Reimbursement Assistance Sites across the state to assist individuals through the process.

Want to know the status of your rent reimbursement? Get started here.

Source URL: http://tax.iowa.gov/wheres-my-rent-reimbursement