Search form

Rent Reimbursement Questions

Choose a topic.

Can I File?

What Is Proof?

I Need Help.

What About My Spouse?

What Counts As Income?

About My Rent.

Why Did I Get A Letter?

Where’s My Money?

Fixing a Mistake.

Call us to schedule an appointment to file your claim at 515-281-3114 or 800-367-3388 (Choose option #1).