In 2013, the Iowa legislature enacted House File 640 to protect the rights of distributors and dealers to blend fuel. The law prohibits oil refiner’s supply agreements from limiting the ability of distributors and dealers to offer the ethanol and biodiesel blends of their choice.
The following information is needed to properly investigate possible blender rights violations in Iowa. Supply as much of this information to the Motor Fuel Examination Section as possible by e-mailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will keep your e-mail address confidential and will not use it for any other purpose.
1. Tell us Who You Suspect of a Violation:
- Individual's Name
- Individual’s Address
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Type of Business
- Last four digits of SSN or FEIN
2. Briefly explain why you suspect a violation.
3. Your Contact Information:
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- This information is optional. However, it may assist our investigation of this matter if we are able to contact you for additional information. Any information you provide will be kept confidential.