Welcome to GovConnectIowa!
The Iowa Department of Revenue's e-Services portal, GovConnectIowa, enables customers to manage business taxes, withholding, corporate income tax, individual income tax, in one convenient location, 24/7.
Customers can log in to GovConnectIowa to access various online services, including:
- Electronic delivery of correspondence from the Department of Revenue
- Making payments using a bank account or credit card
- Online customer service support through secure messaging
- Updating contact and mailing information
- Uploading bulk file submissions directly through GovConnectIowa
- Viewing and responding to correspondence from the Department of Revenue
Need help? Click one of the topics below to get started.
Secure Messaging with Taxpayer Services via GovConnectIowa
If assistance is needed with an individual income tax, business or corporate tax account, contact the Department using GovConnectIowa to submit a question or get your issue resolved easily and efficiently. Once you are logged in, get started by selecting the I Want To... tab and click Send a Message under the Correspondence section.
Request Access to Tax Accounts via GovConnectIowa
To access all available online features, including viewing payment history, filing various tax returns, or managing third parties, you must be connected to your tax accounts.